My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice. It seems very similar to my BX25D, which I bought to do a drainage project. We did about 500 feet of 16" trench for a French drain, and I have probably another 500 of drain to do, plus a new trench for my well line, so maybe another 150' there. I'll probably switch to the 9" bucket for the well line.

I sure like the other LG products I have, and if I ever need another tractor, I plan to give a good, hard look at the LS.

·
Tony's Tractor Adventure
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for checking out my YouTube Channel. This is the job I just did. There are four videos to this, but I will only leave a link to the first one.
Very nice. It seems very similar to my BX25D, which I bought to do a drainage project. We did about 500 feet of 16" trench for a French drain, and I have probably another 500 of drain to do, plus a new trench for my well line, so maybe another 150' there. I'll probably switch to the 9" bucket for the well line.

I sure like the other LG products I have, and if I ever need another tractor, I plan to give a good, hard look at the LS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts