1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have this problem?

Is there a way to fix it ?

I now have the rattle in my brake peddle. :thSick:

I can not get my hydro to free wheel. The lever doesn't work.

I am not impressed with the frame on this thing, It easily twists when going over uneven ground. I sure my 300 lbs doesn't help it either.

I guess it back to the dealer. :crybaby:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think all of them have some play except maybe the more expensive kinds.
My steering was nice and tight when I first got it and now with 7 hours on it,it has some play in it. But it's not that bad yet.
I'd say it's normal unless to got a 1/2 turn of play.

Here's what I'm gonna do for the rattling, the linkage runs underneath the tractor. Where it connects it really loose so it hangs down a little and rubs part of the frame. I'm gonna try to get some zip ties and pull it up so it won't hit the frame and then maybe put some foam where it's been hitting to dampen it if it hits it again.

I'm sure you know this already,but pull little rod in the back and hook it to hold in place with the U shape thing. It does'nt roll as easy as my geared one in neutral but it makes it easier. Just don't forget to engage it again before you ride like I did and wonder for 10 minutes why it won't move.

Oh,as for the frame,I haven't noticed any flex,but I'm only 140lbs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have little bit of play, but nothing really I worry about. Fraction of an inch at best.

I have noticed some frame-flex on some rough spots. It doesn't seem to have caused any problems, but should we be concerned? I thought this tractor has a heavier duty frame (11 gauge) vice the "standard" 13 gauge?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts