My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodness, I am on the verge of total meltdown. Tomorrow's top priority: Organize all these parts before I forget what all of them are for!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Goodness, I am on the verge of total meltdown. Tomorrow's top priority: Organize all these parts before I forget what all of them are for!

I tried to keep them all on order, but years late, I am tired of doing taht and just go to tools shop to buy one if I can not find them. :fing20:

·
Lawn-Boy fan
256 Posts
That's a good idea. Does anyone know where I can get those tags that have thin-gauage wire that I can twist tie onto parts and label what they are?

I have seen some mower shops use them to put the price on mowers.

·
5K Poster!!!!
5,131 Posts
Humm...I think I see my favorite drill, a 14.4 Dewalt. All in all that really is not that bad of a mess, you should see my fathers garage/woodworking shop.

·
Lifetime Lawn Guy
1,426 Posts
My garage needs to be about 4 times the size it is... And it would still be pretty crowded! I insist on my good truck being in it every day/night so that leaves me less than 1/2 the space to work on and store stuff in. I have 2 sheds on my property too, both pretty much packed. I usually know that I have something, and sometimes can go right to it... Sometimes, not so much.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool. I have an orange back pack just like yours....
That's an old school backpack with all my Boy Scout stuff on it. Modern stuff is so much more ergonomic....were we just tougher back then?

Incidentally, the garage is looking a little bit cleaner in the last few days--I'm bagging and labeling a lot of parts. Just got my rebuild kit for the 10546. I still want to clean up just a bit more before starting that project.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts