My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fall is not all that far away, I see some leaves are starting to change already, we brought a bunch of gear home last night for greasing, washing etc. rain day here so we are going to do some work around my property.

One of the guys was looking at the X500 and X749 through the trees and said it looks like Deere season....

Picture reminds me I have to get a new roof on the woodworking shop and get the carport finished.....

In this the 3320, 27D, 17D, X500, X749, 16,000 lb flatbed, 12,000 lb Landscape and 7 X 12 trailers, Bearcar diesel chipper and a few attachments.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One more pic

Attachments

·
certified tractor nut
1,424 Posts
i'm willing to bet that if you lined all your equipment up at home people woud start mistaking you for a deere dealer

·
9K+ Poster
12,164 Posts
i'm willing to bet that if you lined all your equipment up at home people woud start mistaking you for a deere dealer
:ditto::ditto:

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Thanks, pic, Andy. You do inspire me! Now, where is your dealership located? :OHCAN, right? Deere season - time to get me little 22.10 ready for fall then...

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
Andy if you ever bought into a Deere dealership, they would not have to teach you product knowledge.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andy if you ever bought into a Deere dealership, they would not have to teach you product knowledge.:thThumbsU
Thought has been crossing my mind to be honest, was made an offer for the company but I am on the fence. I suspect Deere would pick me up in a second as I already promote their gear even to the competition and have helped sell three excavators this summer alone. Basically been operating tractors, skid steers, excavators, dozers since I was 12 on my sisters farm.

While I love this business after this summer I won't have my son to help in the summers due to his University schedule and it's why I started it in the first place so we could work together.

It has been a tremendous learning experience and the ability to operate and buy this gear has been amazing. If I do sell I have no idea what to keep, I love the X749, 2520 or 3320 and the 27D, then I hate to part with any of the attachments.....lost cause I think:)

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I told my daughter as we were driving home from shopping this evening she should take some of the gear for a drive before school starts next week (grade 12), man we had a blast driving down the street!

Attachments

·
10,839 Posts
One more pic
You know, if you could find a contractor that did site prep, you could put another shed right there. Heck, if you knew someone with woodworking skills, they could help ya build it.
:trink39::sorry1::sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
35,835 Posts
I told my daughter as we were driving home from shopping this evening she should take some of the gear for a drive before school starts next week (grade 12), man we had a blast driving down the street!

You're going to have to teach her about steel toed boots!!! She looks like she's having a blast tough!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts