My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I'll wait and see if someone else verify them. I bought 4016 last October with 461hrs, according to tread on Dico and looks of devk, I can believe it, dry rot on sidewalls. Vanguard B'S.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Thank you, I'll wait and see if someone else verify them. I bought 4016 last October with 461hrs, according to tread on Dico and looks of devk, I can believe it, dry rot on sidewalls. Vanguard B'S.
What's to verify? They fit if they say 8-16. Google has lots more, I just got tired on cut/paste. Look for price and delivery.

·
Registered
102 Posts
One thing I learned about Tubes, is there is a specific version for use with FLUID in them. Apparently a liquid could soften the glue that holds the valve core in place.

In the Carlisle catalog they refer to a "CW" type of valve stem as "To be used where liquid fill is used in tubes"

So TR 15CW valve stems if you are putting these in OEM rims that used to have tubeless type valve cores in them, Ala 5/8" hole

·
Registered
228 Posts
If you fill the tires with chlorided water it makes no deference what the valve stem is made from chloride will rot the valve. Rim guard is the way to go, rim guard also weighs more then water per gallon also tubes are not recommended with a tire fill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts