My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for this kit to do up a sears tractor. Anyone know where to get one???? any help would be helpful, thanks in advance. I saw this at the Foot Hills Tractor Show Last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i thought I had seen it online some where, and that it was kind of expensive.

·
7000 posts and climbing!
7,145 Posts
Interesting......what will they think of next?

I have wondered why somebody with sheet metal fab skills hasn't bent up a hood and grill kit for Sears Suburbans.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very Cool, thanks for the info guys

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I heard that, Jason!!! I'd say I will get sticker shock, but I'm going to find out later today. I'm going to call, and find out.

·
close enuff works for me
3,154 Posts

I priced the kit from awesome henry...and then spent an entire winter building my own ....it came out very nice ,,but for the incredible amount of time involved. Makes you wonder about buying the parts.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Interesting......what will they think of next?

I have wondered why somebody with sheet metal fab skills hasn't bent up a hood and grill kit for Sears Suburbans.
The guy I got my SS14 from made a sheet metal nose cone that looked good. He's a member on here but doesn't get on much.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't get a chance to call, yet but I'll post it when I do. Hopefully I'll get a chance today

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well plow I didn't get an answer today when I called this morning. It might have been to early. So I sent an email but haven't heard back yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts