My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After driving around with my blower attached to the x530 I realized that the blower blocks A LOT of the light from the stock lamps. I would like to add some additional light but wanted to see what creative ways others have installed extra lighting.

I'm looking for some pics of x3's or x5's with extra lighting NOT installed on a cab. I heard somebody with the idea of using a brush guard as a mounting point. I think that would be a great idea as I would not have to drills into my tractor or blower frame.

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
16,687 Posts
After driving around with my blower attached to the x530 I realized that the blower blocks A LOT of the light from the stock lamps. I would like to add some additional light but wanted to see what creative ways others have installed extra lighting.

I'm looking for some pics of x3's or x5's with extra lighting NOT installed on a cab. I heard somebody with the idea of using a brush guard as a mounting point. I think that would be a great idea as I would not have to drills into my tractor or blower frame.

Thoughts?
I was Going to say Just ask stladrill and He has Been Here already:thThumbsU

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you using just that one light or do you have one for both or either side?

Where did you pick up that light?

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,968 Posts
Are you using just that one light or do you have one for both or either side?

Where did you pick up that light?
It's not one of my modification, it came from the member mhussey.

He did that mod last winter and if I remember correctly the lights are regular 55 watts auxiliary lights that you can find at any autoparts. :fing32:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Stladrill is right. I ordered two 55W halogens online. The one pictured bolts through the cargo mount and I have one on the rear I leave year round (front one gets removed after winter). Check this link out and let me know if you got any questions:

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=164933

1 - 6 of 6 Posts