My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part numbers for the much baffles? All I can seem to find is the kit that comes with the blades (BM20827). I already have gator blades and just want the baffles. Thanks !

·
Premium Member
6,247 Posts

·
Proud JD Owner
1,740 Posts
Mulch Kit comes with baffles and blades. I have heard that Gator blades will hit the baffles and do damage to them. For what it's worth, the JD much blades do an exceptional job when teamed with the baffles.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mulch Kit comes with baffles and blades. I have heard that Gator blades will hit the baffles and do damage to them. For what it's worth, the JD much blades do an exceptional job when teamed with the baffles.
Hmm, that's interesting if the Gators will interfere. I will look more into that before I buy separate baffles. Thanks for mentioning! The Gators are fairly new, so hoping to not have to get new blades.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hmm, that's interesting if the Gators will interfere. I will look more into that before I buy separate baffles. Thanks for mentioning! The Gators are fairly new, so hoping to not have to get new blades.
I've successfully used Gators with the mulch kit on my 54" Edge deck on my 2012 x534. I did scratch the baffle once, when I had one blade mounted incorrectly. The clearance is tight, but it works.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Not sure where you're located, but I've also got the entire BM20827 kit available for sale. The mulch blades worked great, IMO.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts