My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Oliver 99
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to ID the year/type of the Massey Ferguson in this picture. It was the last tractor my Great-Grand Father owned. Picture was taken around 2005. My Nephew was running away because my Great-Grand Father said he was about to
start up the tractor. lol

I'm trying to ID and possibly purchase one of the same year/models my Great-Grand Father owned to fix up and share with my kiddos. He used to take my sisters and I on rides when we would come visit. He owned 3 different tractors over the years that I can remember and I think they were all MF.

Any info would be helpful.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Hope you don't mind, I enlarged and brightened the photo up some so the tractor could be seen a little better. :fing32:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
I find a lot of info. and other things I'm hunting on Google Images. You may want to type in Massey Ferguson tractors (or the MF models you think it is) into the image search box and view the pics that come up. You maybe able to recognize the tractor you have posted above and get the info you need.

·
Oliver 99
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like a 200 series tractor may be a 245?
Awesome! :dancingpa

My cousin seems to think he also owned a 175 before this. Which, if I recall correctly, had the same body style as this one. My cousin said that my Great-Grand Father (we called him Pawpaw) had the tractor before this one for about 20 years before he had to replace it and he bought it new. I can remember Pawpaw buying the one in the picture, so it had to be in the 80's but it was a few years old when he bought it.

Very cool!! I think I've figured out what tractors to look for now! Just have to find them for the right price. Anyone know where I can find an 60's model 175 and late 70's 245? hehe :praying:

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts