My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you guy's may or may not know I have a MF10 that is slowly going back together, Had an arm injury over the winter. Anyways, I'm painting the body panels and so I decided to crack the head open on the HH100 motor, There was a large taper in bottom of the cylinder (almost the width of the piston ring on one side). I have been looking for another used engine for a reasonable price or parts, Well I found these at a yard sale. I have some decisions to make as I can only justify to keep one as well as my regular mower. The nice part is that I got a snow blower and a little cultivator as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

Nice looking tractors. I can never find something like that at a yard sale. There is a 12 for sale locally with every attachment made, I think, but they are all pretty rusty and the tractor looks tired and the guy is asking 1800 for it. He was at 2200 and has been coming down.

Regards
Brian

·
My True Colors-Red+Silver
728 Posts
I would buy them both. They are hard to come by, especially if they are cheap and in good condition like those are. One could be a parts tractor and the other a back-up, or a away to not have to change from mower to snowthrower. You never know till you find out you need it, unless space is an issue, which I know is the case with me right now. Besides, you could always sell one later and make some money off it, as long as they are cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts