My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually I'm looking for two things.

First a cutting deck for my 1476 large frame. Second, a plow. Looking for local pickup or somebody willing to drive across the border.

My bolens although itself was in great shape, the deck is rotted to ****. Peels like a bannana.

I'm really only looking for Ontario people. North of the border. Anybody selling?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I forgot did you ever post pics of the finished project?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Actually I'm looking for two things.

First a cutting deck for my 1476 large frame. Second, a plow. Looking for local pickup or somebody willing to drive across the border.

My bolens although itself was in great shape, the deck is rotted to ****. Peels like a bannana.

I'm really only looking for Ontario people. North of the border. Anybody selling?
I may be able to help you out.Father in law will be going up that way next week to do some fishing.I have both a plow ona a good deck.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be able to help you out.Father in law will be going up that way next week to do some fishing.I have both a plow ona a good deck.
I'll call tommorow(wed).

I forgot did you ever post pics of the finished project?
Yes I have another update to do. Work has slowed on the tractor. Renting in the city. tractor is stored 3hours upnorth at the fathers place. Things will change in a few years when I buy some land.

Should be heading up there not this weekend but the next. Will slap on some stickers and take pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts