My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bolens 1455 owner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Walbro LTA100 carburetor for the S-12D on my Bolens 1250. The LTA100 is stated to be the carb required for tractors with a serial number below a certain value, and my Bolens' serial no. is below that value. Have been looking on ebay and googling it, but no luck. Any suggestions on how to find one, or what to use if I can't find one, would be welcome.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
V.E. PETERSEN CO. I don`t have the number in front of me- but find them on the internet and give them a call- they will HAVE WHAT YOU NEED

·
Bolens 1455 owner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much for the tip. I called V.E. Petersen and they advised me that the LTA 100 is now the Walbro WHG31. They won't have one in stock until Dec. 19 but they are on order. And the parts guy told me that if we see the unit will not work, they will take it back (but not if it has been mounted and had gas run through it). Very helpful folks.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
i think that may be the one i got for my s14d also- the conversion kit came with the flange and studs- i did need to remove the throttle rod to snug up one of the flange bolts- and also- the govenor rod needed to be threaded down so i could adjust it correctly-needed to be shortened- the throttle shaft is actually about a half inch lower on the walbro as compared to the old zenith- i think your s12d is similar- i think i paid about 160.00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts