My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im looking for a set(2 wheels) of wheels for a lawn boy 22261. They are the orange plastic ones with the gear. I dont mind if the tread is worn down but i dont want them smooth. Please let me know what you have. Thanks

Part Number is 95-1714

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
I know where some NOS ones are Lawnboyfreak, Would they be too expensive?

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive got a nice set of white wheels on it now. I have a painted set too. I really just want to keep the mower close to how it looked when it was new. Thanks guys

croc i sent you a pm

·
Registered
175 Posts
Partstree shows 'em for $26.93 each. Their P/N is 95-1714, so I'm assuming it's a real Lawnboy part.

I've heard that LB is replacing the steel commercial wheels with plastic, but since these were plastic to start with maybe they are the real thing?

·
Lawn-Boys Everywhere
1,294 Posts
I can guarantee that Parts Tree will ship the superseded wheel part 115-1454 and not the 95-1714 wheels that you are looking for. Even if you send them an email ahead of ordering asking which wheel that they will send. As a kicker, they will allow you to pay the postage when returning the 115-1454 wheels. With so many other great places to order parts from on-line, that provide excellent service, I see no reason to order anything from Parts Tree.

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
Where should one order parts from? I've made 2 orders from partstree and they've both been good.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I can guarantee that Parts Tree will ship the superseded wheel part 115-1454 and not the 95-1714 wheels that you are looking for. Even if you send them an email ahead of ordering asking which wheel that they will send. As a kicker, they will allow you to pay the postage when returning the 115-1454 wheels. With so many other great places to order parts from on-line, that provide excellent service, I see no reason to order anything from Parts Tree.
Hmm... well that's too bad. I've had good service with PT before, but I betcha you're right. I'll post back when they arrive.

Croc, I shot you a PM, too... so long as imaLawnBoyFreak gets his wheels first I'd be interested in a set also.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I find Parts Tree to be one of the most expensive places to get parts. I go with Jackssmallengine.com or Mowpart.com.

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
Sorry guys, the set of 22261 wheels at my dealer got snatched up and I don't think they can get the originals anymore. Would a set of 10323 wheels work? They have those wheels in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts