My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Looking to pick up a restore-able PK, late 60's early 70's. Would like a 24" model 2412, 2414, ETC... Would like it to have a belly mower and plow or snow-blower? I live in Lansing, MI but willing to travel some to get the right one.

I also have 2 Simplicity walk behinds, one in very good shape and one in a repairable state. Between the two there is a mower, front mount plow, tiller attachment. I would estimate $400-$500 trade value.

I know in a perfect world everything would be affordable, so I'm kinda lookin' for cheaper, needing some repairs, etc...

Thank you all for any time and help, I look forward to a detailed writeup, picture heavy on a complete restore of an awesome Tractor!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want one too.My fav. tractor right now. :thThumbsU
For us then, it really sucks to want so bad. My Dad had one when I was a wee little thing, grew up mowing lawns and plowing snow with it. Then he sold it!!!

·
Still plays with tractors
2,285 Posts
Try Stan Wentworth in Michigan. [email protected] You are reading it right, there is no "i" between the "k" and the "n". He may have some for sale and it doesn't sound like he would be far from you.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Did he have anything available?Im broke right now so i dont dare even look!Ive sold 2 of my 4 tractors since i lost my job.Unemployment should kick in anytime so i think i will be able to keep my 68 deere and my crappy simplicity for leaf cleanup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts