1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts

·
We're all friends here
14,191 Posts
Re: Looking for a parts number for a Kubota L3600

I had no success finding that part online. Try calling Messicks or Coleman Equipment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I talked Messicks and they said I have to buy the washer tank with the motor installed on it. My washer tank is good. It is the motor to spray water on the windshield that is bad. I will look around. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks for the help but it is not the wiper motor I am looking for. It is the motor that is connected to the washer tank but sprays water onto the windshield. thanks again for the help.

·
2,465 Posts

There's more than one cab for those, which one do you have?

See if you can find a number on the motor itself and maybe a picture.

·
2,465 Posts

Mike, you had three threads going for this; I've merged them all into one so that the replies stay together. I also edited the title slightly for greater clarity on what you're after.

:trink39:

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Wouldn't surprise if Kubota wants you to buy the whole assembly. If you don't want to, you either need to find a used part or adapt a third party generic washer fluid pump to your application.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
How does the pump motor mount to the tank? Maybe they need to sell it as a unit to guarantee the integrity of the seal between them?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Kubota Ronin Thanks for the help. I am looking for the motor that spray water onto the windshield not the wiper motor. The motor is connected to the washer tank and spray water in the windshield. Thanks again with your help. In am sorry about the mess-up.

·
2,465 Posts
Aaaahhhh OK. Got it.

I highly doubt that motor/pump is a one-off item for that particular 'Bota cab, may well be that a pump assembly from something else would be easily adapted.

Either that or get to a scrapyard and grab a washer tank and pump that fits the space?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts