My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Formerly LbRookie
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 commercial bricktops I want restored and I do not have the talent or patients . Does anybody here do it as a side buisness? I wont want to have them done till mid spring . Closer to Pittsburgh Pa the better .

·
5K Poster!!!!
5,355 Posts
I have 2 commercial bricktops I want restored and I do not have the talent or patients . Does anybody here do it as a side buisness? I wont want to have them done till mid spring . Closer to Pittsburgh Pa the better .
You might want to look up MTF member "GTP" (aka George), he does good work and is located near Pittsburgh. He might be interested...worth asking anyway.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
You might want to look up MTF member "GTP" (aka George), he does good work and is located near Pittsburgh. He might be interested...worth asking anyway.
Thanks for the props brother 77... Alas i am buried under my new employment and church duties plus finding the energy to keep up with my 7 year old daughter. I walk by my unfinished lawnboys and toros as i sigh on the way to my car each morning. I'll shoot over some worthy builders in the area lbrooke....maybe some day i'll find some time to do it for others soon.

·
Formerly LbRookie
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am willing to ship my mower , but don't want to send it to California .. plus if I am able to pick it up in person that is less risk of damage . Please , I want my mowers to look as good as the ones on here . I have a place I want to keep it in my livingroom (dont tell the wife). :)

·
5K Poster!!!!
5,355 Posts
I am willing to ship my mower , but don't want to send it to California .. plus if I am able to pick it up in person that is less risk of damage . Please , I want my mowers to look as good as the ones on here . I have a place I want to keep it in my livingroom (dont tell the wife). :)
LOL Living room? Must be nice, I catch **** for keeping mine in the garage. I always thought that it would be nice to have a Lawnboy themed billiard parlor with classic Lawnboys on display kinda high up on the walls, but angled just right, and maybe one of those OMC clocks on the wall to, and of course one of those signs like what Jason and Wolfy has.:thThumbsU

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.