My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for some of these mowers. If anyone has any they are looking to sell, please send me a message. I really could use about 3 of them. Self-propelled is a must.:thanku:

·
Registered
890 Posts
I may have one, what are you willing to give for one? Ill have to look, but Im sure its in very good to mint condition. Was going to put it on ebay, still might.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've got one in Akron, OH that I would sell... but there's one in Youngstown on Ebay right now that looks real nice. Almost too nice... it either had some touch-up paint done to it or it is really in new condtion.

·
The Sea of Green Machines
4,766 Posts
You are lucky to be in PA. I see MANY LB for sale around there. I purchased my 10515 on Ebay from someone near you and the shipping cost nearly as much as the mower. I dont need it anymore but I wouldnt be doing you any favors selling with the cost of shipping as it is.

Good luck, they are great mowers.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
You are lucky to be in PA. I see MANY LB for sale around there. I purchased my 10515 on Ebay from someone near you and the shipping cost nearly as much as the mower. I dont need it anymore but I wouldnt be doing you any favors selling with the cost of shipping as it is.

Good luck, they are great mowers.
Pennsylvania is a Lawn-Boy gold mine! I had a chance to buy a Fresh Lube M for $140, but I had to pass to save some money for other projects first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts