My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some one to sell me a 3pt hitch or any parts of for a ZB tractor. These were not MM made, but sold by the dealers I'm told. Would consider the whole hitch or even just main parts. What ya got. I'm in NE Indiana.

· Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! MM forum is like Dead! With summer coming will be looking into buying or Making 3pt on the ZB once again if anything new has come up? Have another problem with tractor. I replaced the front Pedestal cuase old one had a big open crack down it's side. NOW, with tractor setting I see oil leaking down it's side. Appears this new unit Also has the crack, only much finer, hard to see until it got oil in it. Wondering if I will have to remove whole thing again to get proper cleaning to be able to have welded?? Think I can flush out enough if I take off the hub/axle below and run some kerosene or other cleaners down thru it? Is real PIA to remove with rad mounting on it and other items. I can tear down in garage and know a portable welder to come here, just not sure if it can be done without better cleaning? Maybe should just tear down again and blast part too, start fresh. Also thinking maybe a mag-flux should be done to be safe on making sure I have ALL the cracks sealed? That sounds best really.

· Premium Member
6,754 Posts
I think your right about pulling the pedestal. We have a couple that are split also. I think they fill up with water and freeze. I have only see one ZB with a 3 pt. in my area So there isn't much for parts.

Your also right about the Moline forum being dead. Not many people on some of the other forums I visit either compared with JD, Farmall, Ford, etc..

· Registered
21 Posts
i sure wish it wasn't so dead as well...

i saw your post about the 3 point hich from a few years ago, and its completely different from what my Z has. but I am like 99% sure mine is factory.

· Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! Haven't been here in awhle. Sold this tractor so NEVER MIND! ha! Sold all my MM's and now have one back, an R that was my first project, but never did. sold to my buddy who also never worked on it, so got tired of seeing it lay around outside and got it back. Not stuck was biggest joy. Had lots of extras to go with it and got all them back too. Might be back here more with that project. Will be real slow tho, like all my stuff goes. Seeya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.