My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Deere 111 hydro with snow blower and check out this sweet cab the gentleman I bought it from made himself. It's smaller than what I need (actually I didn't even need it) but I just couldn't resist because of the uniqueness of this setup.....Plus it was a very reasonable 300 dollars.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
33,628 Posts
The PO obviously put some TLC in that rig! You obviously got a great deal there!

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The PO obviously put some TLC in that rig! You obviously got a great deal there!
The cab was completely fabricated from scratch, the door shuts almost perfectly and is solid, wish I could get to him to make me a cab for my X300.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Wow you couldn't even buy an old walk behind snowblower for that! Nice score!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wow that looks to be in great condition and the cab is sweet, for 300 very nice :thThumbsU

·
Registered
258 Posts
Amazing! I need to get out more!

·
Diesel Power
5,340 Posts
I am totally jealous of the following;

1.) Your trailer (very nice)
2.) What you use to pull the trailer
3.) The $300 deal
4.) The fact that 99% of the folks in the North East think more of their JD LT's than they are worth...apparently not so in your area.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Wow that looks to be in great condition and the cab is sweet, for 300 very nice :thThumbsU
:ditto::ditto: :fing32:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice find. I even like the exhaust stack. I think it needs to be a little shorter but great deal for $300.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
No question that has a grill emblem !!
Looks like the cab is steel ??

·
It's not easy being green
348 Posts
Great deal! Love the cab and the exhaust. It would look wicked cool with a rain cap! :fing32:

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No question that has a grill emblem !!
Looks like the cab is steel ??
Yes the cab is steel, looks like he used conduit to make the frame. And of course I knew you'd approve of the emblem.

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
the windshield looks high? can you see out of it without standing up? or is it just perspective?

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
I'm jealous!! :thThumbsU

Nice detail how he carried the yellow stripe around the cab.

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the windshield looks high? can you see out of it without standing up? or is it just perspective?
I can see out of the windshield perfectly, lots of plexiglass all the way around.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Very nice looking. I'm wanting a cab for my blower 111. I've been trying to figure out how to make one for a year, but haven't figured anything out yet. I'm not good at working with metal, and really don't have the proper tools too. I'll have to spend some time looking at your pictures more closely.

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice looking. I'm wanting a cab for my blower 111. I've been trying to figure out how to make one for a year, but haven't figured anything out yet. I'm not good at working with metal, and really don't have the proper tools too. I'll have to spend some time looking at your pictures more closely.
I'd be happy to take more pictures if you want to give it a try but If your not good with sheet metal and don't have the correct tools its going to be a difficult task to make a cab like the one on mine,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts