My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading these forums since I started looking at replacing my 2002 Craftsman tractor early this spring. Finally signed the deal today on a new Kubota 2010 GR2110 + bagging attachment. Waiting on the attachment to come in before they deliver the whole setup.

:trink40:

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
Welcome aboard neff2K. Theres lots of positive writeups here on that model. Bet the days are really long now :D
Let us know when it comes and how you like it.
Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
By the way this is her. Will post more pics once I get her home.

By the way, thank you very much for the warm welcome. Definitely going to be a very long week. But I figure I have dragged my feet for months, so a few days shouldn't be too bad! Right?

·
Registered
843 Posts
By the way this is her. Will post more pics once I get her home.

By the way, thank you very much for the warm welcome. Definitely going to be a very long week. But I figure I have dragged my feet for months, so a few days shouldn't be too bad! Right?
Very nice & welcome!

Can't wait to see some pictures soon of you in action. By the way I understand now why you didn't get a cut, when you have a few bobcats standing around.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't wait to see some pictures soon of you in action. By the way I understand now why you didn't get a cut, when you have a few bobcats standing around.
Yeah the dealer has a lot more Bobcats than Kubota's. Had to wait about a month for them to even get the GR2110 in. Just came in last week. Couldn't find any other dealers that even had any ordered in the area. Couldn't be happier. Well maybe if the bagger attachment would hurry up and get here :) I am not usually the most patient especially on new purchases. So it may be delivered sooner than expected then just put the attachment on myself.

Definitely have to get some good pics, this model does not have many pictures out on the web. Heck I think Locknut has posted about 90% of the pictures I have found so far!

·
Retired AF Lifer!
643 Posts
:Welcome1::MTF_wel2::MTF_wel: Very nice tractor (not as good looking as my G1800 but them I'm prejudiced). Seriously, these things are virtually indestructable and more "logically" put together than the typical stamped steel tractors. You'll enjoy her and we'll need progress reports. And remember the first scratch is always the worst!:thThumbsU

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well she is finally home. Still waiting on the bagging attachment.

Mowed the yard for the first time tonight. I cannot even express how much better this mower is than my Craftsman. In fact I feel bad even putting the two in the same sentence. The steering is unbelievable. I am still amazed at how tight the turning is on this for a tractor vs ZTR. Places where I always use to get stuck and have to maneuver out of are not even a hesitation now. The yard actually did need mowing bad tonight so a lot of the yard was pretty thick. I think I actually heard the tractor laughing at me a little bit asking "Is that all you got?".

My favorite part of it has nothing to do with the mowing, turning, or any of that. There is nothing more manly than smelling the aroma of diesel while you are mowing. Just a light whiff here and there! Love it.

Really looking forward to getting the bagger attachment. Having said that, the mower did do a fantastic job of cutting and blowing it out evenly. I am just thrilled with my purchase. I have more pictures in my gallery. I will get some different pictures this weekend of the engine and all the things new buyers would like to see when they are shopping or drooling!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts