My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Thank you! The machine is fully packed indeed!

I have to point out, that not all the welds you see in this project are mine. I'm doing this in my friend's workshop and we are working there together on my tractor. His experience, skills and equipment have been invaluable for progressing. Some parts I have been fabricating at home myself and some we have made there together.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 · (Edited)
Final assembly of the rear loader is now done and hydraulic hoses connected.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Front accessory mount hitch, which in my case is used for snowplow is original for this tractor. However from the brochures and pictures from the other Lokari Horse tractors I have found out that there are at least three slightly different variants of this same hitch. Differences are in length and turning cylinder rear mount. Mine was unnecessary long increasing the tractor dimensions without any real benefit, so it was shortened by 125 mm (5") to get it more nimble in confined spaces. Now it just needs a new rear mount for the cylinder, which was unavoidable anyways, since the original odd dimensioned cylinder was beyond feasible repair and I decided to replace it with a COTS cylinder.

As you may notice, the quick mount for the accessories is same in front and rear.
Tire Wheel Wood Gas Machine

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Progressing slowly, but now the front hitch assembly is ready for painting.
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Wood

141 - 143 of 143 Posts