My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if case ever offered a locking diff. Just wounder if one of these would work. Light Utility Vehicles (LUV) that haul loads on construction sites, golf courses and factory floors can also benefit from the smooth locking operation of the Detroit Gearless Locker. This durable and reliable locker increases traction performance on any surface including slippery mud, wet pavement, loose dirt and ice. Thoughts any one or did case make it.They keep saying it is an automotive diff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recall someone posting pics of a diff at the factory where they are making them. They were posted somewhere on this forum.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Let me re-iterate. Case NEVER made a locking diff nor a limited slip diff for any lawn, yard or garden tractor that bore the Case name and colours and was designed by the team at Winneconne. End of story.

Currently, there is a new Ingersoll GT that will be released shortly and it will have the very first limited slip differential as standard equipment.

·
ROJ
2,183 Posts
Let me re-iterate. Case NEVER made a locking diff nor a limited slip diff for any lawn, yard or garden tractor that bore the Case name and colours and was designed by the team at Winneconne. End of story.
dont sugar coat it CGT,just say it plainly please.:hide: :sidelaugh

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
"Released shortly",,, as in next week or when?

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
No date specified. We've known about the 4400 series for a long time now and it was scheduled to be released in the spring of 08. Someone whom I (and another person on this list) believe to be in management at Ingersoll, posted on this board just recently that the 4400's were now ready for production. In spite of questions asked in that thread, that person never replied.

If you want one, why not call Eastman and tell them that you wish to buy the very first 4400 off the line. It would make a great companion to that 448 you now have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts