My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week on EBay there was a set of loader spec's up for auction. Does anybody have a set of these? I am looking to build a loader up and they looked like just the right stuff to help me make it right. Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found what I was looking for on the yahoo group, lots of other info there too. jim

·
Still plays with tractors
2,285 Posts
I'm glad you found your answer. To me, it was a difficult question to answer because I never gave it much thought as i have a factory unit on my tractor. I know several folks who have built FELs for their tractors but, as far as I know, their plans came from their heads and not a spec sheet. Could be why you didn't get an answer. Anyway, you got your information and that's what's important. Good luck on your build!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Jeff. I bid as much (well maybe more) as I could justify and had to shut off the computer and get away before I went any higher. Then I mucked about and found them for free, go figure. yes, not originals but I just wanted to see for reference. jim

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks, Jeff. I bid as much (well maybe more) as I could justify and had to shut off the computer and get away before I went any higher. Then I mucked about and found them for free, go figure. yes, not originals but I just wanted to see for reference. jim
you mind sharing where you found them for free?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts