My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been mentioned a hundred times on this forum, but I could not find any complete plans that anyone posted in a pdf or other file format (that could be downloaded) for a FEL build on an x585 or similar. I have looked at numerous builds throughout the site, but most of the info on the builds are spread across multiple different posts and pages, so does anyone have any DIY plans they would be willing to share? I am really looking for a full FEL, but a Buford style design is not off the table as it appears to be an easier loader to build.

BTW, I am aware of pf-engineering's plans, but I wanted to see if anyone knew of any complete DIY plans before dropping $60 for their plans.

Just so you know what I'm working with, the x585 has a 54" hydraulic snow plow, 62" deck (which I would really like to keep attached with the loader), and 240lbs of rear weights on the frame bracket. I do not currently have the implement relief valve installed, but I plan to install and shim if I go for the loader. I have all the tools I need to build the loader (welders, grinders, etc), just not $3000 to put down on a used 45 series loader.

This is my first post on this forum so if this is in the wrong location I apologize. Thank you in advance.

Hello and welcome aboard

Plans for loaders seem scarce, but I hope someone is able to help you with it....good luck with it...keep us up to speed when you get going with it

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I haven't received any responses or found any plans yet. I will be sure to update this thread though if I decide to build one.

Registered
I'm sure this has been mentioned a hundred times on this forum, but I could not find any complete plans that anyone posted in a pdf or other file format (that could be downloaded) for a FEL build on an x585 or similar. I have looked at numerous builds throughout the site, but most of the info on the builds are spread across multiple different posts and pages, so does anyone have any DIY plans they would be willing to share? I am really looking for a full FEL, but a Buford style design is not off the table as it appears to be an easier loader to build.

BTW, I am aware of pf-engineering's plans, but I wanted to see if anyone knew of any complete DIY plans before dropping $60 for their plans.

Just so you know what I'm working with, the x585 has a 54" hydraulic snow plow, 62" deck (which I would really like to keep attached with the loader), and 240lbs of rear weights on the frame bracket. I do not currently have the implement relief valve installed, but I plan to install and shim if I go for the loader. I have all the tools I need to build the loader (welders, grinders, etc), just not $3000 to put down on a used 45 series loader.

This is my first post on this forum so if this is in the wrong location I apologize. Thank you in advance.
by by the time you build buy al the material needed steel hoses ss lines fittings oil pump at least $2000 min I built a loader had some of the steel needed , the controls and hydro mat needed and fitting over$2000 at lest.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts