My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wood Butcher
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me just what model & years this Ford/New Holland loader control valve fits? I bought it years ago to convert my Ford 1715 to single lever but never did the deed. No luck on a web search and the local dealer was no help. The ID plate shows: Diesel Kiki, made in Japan, (SN) 75005, P=142, Assm. No. 307800-0320.

Attachments

·
22,350 Posts
Change the mounting bracket and you can use it just about anywhere that has enough space.

Advertise it as a joystick loader valve and include the port sizes along with the info that you have on it. Let the purchaser worry about what he wants to use it on.

·
Wood Butcher
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good idea Tudor. One of the resaons I was trying to narrow down the applications was so I could suggest (to a buyer) what joystick application would fit. Thanks.

Wayne

·
Wood Butcher
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've managed to find the application by showing the valve to a long-time Ford expert here in NH. Messick's site verified it and shows it as a tractor-mounted valve for a late New Holland using a 770B loader.

·
22,350 Posts
That may be the original application which includes the mounting brackets, but it will work for many others using different brackets.

Don't limit your potential sales opportunities with a specific application. Just add that it comes with the brackets for a NH with a 770B loader.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts