My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running out of luck finding a replacement LME34 carb - and knowing that a lot of folks have issues with worn bushings I can't trust what I'm finding on Ebay.

Have any of you found a suitable replacement carb that can be bought new, and doesn't require extensive modification or reworking of linkages, ect?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Hi, you can get a new throttle shaft and bushings from Mark at Carb rescue and the carb will be like new or you can send your carb to him and it will be like new when you get it back, much easier than trying to retofit another carb.
http://www.carbrescue.com/intro.html

927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a long story but the existing carb body is unusable. I saw Mark's site and it looks nice, he has a lot of good services.

I mainly want a new off-the-shelf solution so I can avoid spending $$$ having an NLA carb professionally refurbished. This isn't a show piece.. it's a work tractor.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I have used carburetors off of Kohler K181/161s on my Tecumsehs. You need to change the side the govenor link fits on and adjust the governor but they bacically bolt on. The problem is they also are not very common any more either. Roger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts