My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know a lot of members on here may have issue from the thread over a year ago, but I wanted a hydraulic FEL that would do work around my small property. I don't have need of a heavy duty FEL, but I wanted to be able to lift to the bed of the pickup and this will do that and allow me to load over the side of my trailer nicely. I also wanted to get it before my son orders his mulch for the garden and I ordered this last week and it arrived today. Pics of the new LBL, and of course I will be rating it over time here:

(It will get a lot more marks on it as it gets used, not worried that it has paint missing at pickup)

(At the homestead and ready for connecting!)

(Easy Peasy to get tractor up there)

( Ahhh, fits through the gate in lowered position!!!)

(First load in the bucket!)

(Another reason I wanted one that lifted high, goes over the gate too)

(definitely will raise the 322!)

·
3,307 Posts
NICE! (y)....you know you have gone too far looking for uses for it the morning you use it to go to the curb to pick up your newspaper😁

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice, congrats! I looked at this last year & got spooked by the negative reports. I then considered a Buford Bucket & should have bought that but then in the end I found a model 40 loader. It's still not installed because the frame would have interfered with my chains on for snow removal so long story short there is a place for one of these easy mount loaders, congrats & enjoy!

·
That Guy
1,075 Posts
That thing is pretty cool, I look forward to reading a write up.

·
Super Moderator
27,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome set up, how are the hydraulics powered? Does that little Deere have a pump built in? What gpm
Yes, the JD has a Sauer Danfoss 15 series hydraulic pump in it that powers the hydrostatic drive, power steering and 2 spools of hydraulics. The GPM rate is about 4 or less depending on the PSI. The hydraulics aren't fast but good enough for what I'll need them for. I may decide to shim it for more pressure but that is something I'll need to see. This isn't a mid mount frame loader so that may be too much for it.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I've had three 318's with loaders on them and I found them to be a little slow. But then I would stop and picture myself holding a shovel and they became really fast! Enjoy it without worrying about the pressure to make it a "Real" loader.

·
Super Moderator
15,420 Posts
I've had three 318's with loaders on them and I found them to be a little slow. But then I would stop and picture myself holding a shovel and they became really fast! Enjoy it without worrying about the pressure to make it a "Real" loader.
Take it they were Not the OEM 44 Loader then Because that used a separate Hydraulic reservoir and a PTO Pump and that Loader lifted Faster than the 45 Loader does today

BTW congrats Tim

Hey Tim how Long did it Take from order to arrival ?

·
Super Moderator
27,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Take it they were Not the OEM 44 Loader then Because that used a separate Hydraulic reservoir and a PTO Pump and that Loader lifted Faster than the 45 Loader does today

BTW congrats Tim

Hey Tim how Long did it Take from order to arrival ?
7 days from when I ordered on Tuesday to pickup. I had them add the hook on the bucket or it would have been here Friday the same week. They had one ready to go out the door when I called.

·
Super Moderator
15,420 Posts

·
Parts collector
3,119 Posts
Man that is cool looking! Do you have a link on where you bought it?

·
Parts collector
3,119 Posts
Thanks. I emailed them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts