My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can someone tell me where to find a list of members in the new format?

Thanks!

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,437 Posts
Click on any Icon badge in a thread, it is either a letter or pic, then down at the bottom left of the window that opens, look for "Members", click on it

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Russ. I guess I'm not quite doing things properly. I followed your instructions and I get a window that shows the profile of the person that posted a response in a thread but no list of MTF members. Did I do it correctly?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it, Thanks!

Under the old format, wasn't there an alphabetical list of members? I don't see that, just categorized based on most posts, albums, etc.

·
Administrator
2,398 Posts
There are issues with spammers in the past using the members lists to harvest and build attack strategies. We have had to limit the full members lists in the past across the network.
-Philip

·
2,810 Posts
According to the home page there are just shy of 150,000 members.......that is one long list to pick through to find someone...and it does not really seem like a very useful tool

·
Administrator
2,398 Posts
According to the home page there are just shy of 150,000 members.......that is one long list to pick through to find someone...and it does not really seem like a very useful tool
The old forum not only had a list of members in alphabetical order but it also had members by state. If you wanted to see who was a member in your US state.
There is a search function:

search.png

Jeff M

1 - 15 of 15 Posts