My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new member looking for some help. I just acquired my first Gravely tractor over the winter, an old 814. It worked great for plowing! Recently I took off the plow and hooked up the mower deck. I soon hit a stump and the lever came flying back at me and snapped the assembly that holds the lift lever in place. I believe this is called the lift lever assembly - it holds the lift lever in the up or down position (it also appears to have a knob that adjust the height of the lift). It bolts to the left side of the tractor with 2 bolts.

Can anyone tell me what this part is called, and where I might be able to find a replacement?? Thanks!

TF

·
Registered
426 Posts
TF-Fast,
Welcome to MTF. I hope you find the guys and info on here valuable. We don't have an official Welcome Wagon, but I can offer you a Welcome Gift.

Is this the part you are looking for?

I have several of these collecting dust around here... from parts tractors and hydraulic system upgrades.

Send me a Private Message with your address and I'll send you one.

All the best,
Tom

·
Registered
426 Posts
TF,
I got your PM. The lift assembly will go out in the mail today, so you can get your tractor back in service. I hear you need a deck lift rod too. Does your deck have an older style lift ball or the newer lift eye?

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Tom,
Again, Thank you so much for your kind assistance. My deck has a lift eye.
Best,
Tony

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Tom, I definitely will!

I hate to even ask, but do you have a deck lift rod laying around that will work for me? If not, I'll continue my search. One of the other members gave me some good pointers for finding parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts