My Tractor Forum banner

901 - 920 of 1034 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,957 Posts
So that 60 month rent to own plan ends up being $17,460 at that price....that is some serious interest!!!

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #907 ·
Nice day today so I decided to see how hard it was going to be to replace the 95' Camry rear struts and bushings. The other side should be easier now that I have all the tools sorted out for the job.

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #908 ·
Jacks have been moved to the other side for tomorrow. I probably won't video it as it would be a replete of today, hopefully with less (*** I need this tool now).

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #909 ·
You would think SpaceX would slow down after blowing up three or more Star Ships.

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #912 ·
Had to break out some shade to work on the Camry. One casualty was a 3/4 impact socket. The 19mm bolts were on tight. I ditched the yellow air extension and turned the compressor to max, and they finally broke free. I still had to cut the one nut off the stabilizer bar. Taking the old parts to the dump tomorrow. More parts came in today, still waiting on brake parts to arrive.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #913 ·
Just priced a Clutch kit (Disk, Pressure plate, and Hydraulics) $179. I may try and tackle this my self.

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #914 ·
The box clearly says (Qty-1). I ordered two boxes, now I have 4 front bushings.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #915 ·
I'm Screwed. Only way to get to this bolt is with a wrench. Had to use a second wrench for leverage and the bolt rounded off.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #917 ·
Yes, this is on the front sway bar, but I don't see a way to get the bolt out, as it is rounded, and no room to grab it with vice grips.
I think I have enough room to get the new bushing in and can snug the front bolt down. Not sure how long that would last.

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #918 ·
Try #2 Filed some flat sides on the 12mm bolt to fit an 11mm. Turned 10* then quit. Working on plan #3

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #920 ·
Solid fire wall above. Working on grinding some small vice grips down to fit in there.

901 - 920 of 1034 Posts