My Tractor Forum banner

861 - 880 of 999 Posts

·
Parts collector
4,038 Posts
Heck yeah $200 in parts run it until it dies.

My wife brought a 2000 Hyundai Elantra "deluxe" with her when she moved in. 325K miles, the engine has 150K, trans has 80K, it needs ball joints, tie rod ends, and a flex pipe. I need to find the flex pipe but the rest was less than $200. We're gonna run it till it dies or give it to a grandkids. It was supposed to be for my middle son but he messed up and that's not happening now unless he pays for it.

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #864 ·
Use the part numbers in the manual. Many parts fit different model tractors.

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #866 ·
I use the part numbers in the manual and I could not find any of them on Jacks. I may of found spark plugs but that's it. SearsPartsDirect had all the parts
What are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #867 ·
Sitting on the front porch drinking coffee and figuring out how to post a picture from this phone.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #868 ·
Here is a list of the parts I ordered, only a few were NLA.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #871 · (Edited)
Do you have a tractor supply? They carry most of those items, or can order. The Air and pre filter is now 47-883-03-S1 Oil filter is the same, Spark plug is common.
Take the old belts and blades with you to match up.

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
4,675 Posts
Well, it will be interesting if I get all the parts tomorrow. They said two days but the oil maybe two weeks. There's advance auto parts a block away I could have bought the oil.

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #875 ·
Some match like in the picture I posted. You can use just about any fuel filter that is rated for fuel pump and 1/4 inlets. If not sure about part # take the old part with you, Many AYP parts will fit.

4,675 Posts
I have been ordering parts from Sears only because when they show up to do a tune up they are out of some of the parts to do the tune up. Especially the blades. The belts I have two or three extra belts that I had ordered a few years ago. I was on an automatic yearly order. Every year in Feb they would automatically send me the parts but this year they didn't and I had to reorder them. A sign things are changing with them.

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #878 ·
I haven't ordered from Searspartsdirect.com in years, and I servise all 5 of my tractors.
On another note, The Chilton's is useless for removing the back seat. YouTube rescued me. Seat needs to be removed to reach the top of the strut mounts. I looked over the rear and decided to order new struts, sway bar bushings, and stabilizer links. Not bad on the price, and hope this fixes the rear issues. I may replace the brake line while I'm on this end.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #879 ·
While waiting in the new rear struts and bushings co come in (to fix the rattle in the back end), I looked at the front suspension. Previously I replaced the lower “A” arm and small stabilizer links. Also new brake lines. I think I found my drifting issue; the front stabilizer bushings are out of their holders. I’ll order new front bushings when I order the rear brake lines and wheel cylinders.

Attachments

861 - 880 of 999 Posts