Since the switch over I lost notifications on this thread. Glad to be back .
/////////////////////////Hi all! Been off-line (literally) for the last 4 days. Started with the black-outs sometimes lasting 2-1/2 hours off and 20 minuets on. We are still with intermittent power, but not as bad now. Then on day 2 the water quit. Not frozen, just no power to pump it into the tower. I have learned several things the past few days.
Things I don’t understand.
- A 20-gallon garbage can full of snow makes 5 gallons of water (For flushing only).
- Ice sickles can reach 3’ in length!
- I hate using the smart phone.
- It’s still cold!
Things I believe.
- Why are Stadium lights, and City sky-lines more critical than our homes for power.
Supposed to be back in the 70’s next week here.
- Covid-19 and Green Power is playing a major role in Global Cooling.