My Tractor Forum banner

741 - 760 of 773 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #743
Wasn't too hard, I had to adjust a couple. 12" and 3" was my go to measures.

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #744
So it begins. Started snowing around 8:00am and is still going strong at 9:00.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #745
I put the blower back on yesterday when I heard 4-6" possible today. Oiled and lubed just in case.

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #748
1 - 1/2 inches so far and still coming down hard. Haven't seen this much in 12 years here. Getting there!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #749
Last time I remember anything like this was almost 12 years ago. We get Ice more often around 3 - 5 year events. Most melt the next day, Weather guy says this will taper off in the morning and not start to melt till Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
3,814 Posts
Well that's good you got a chance to use that snow blower. Looks to me like it works perfectly. Enjoy yourself.

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #756
Took a walk around this morning, Don't get many views like this.

Attachments

·
16,617 Posts
Making progress, I am impressed how much stuff one work bench holds. Hulk II's deck in under this one. Made enough room here so now I can complete the RED project. Long way to go yet.
///////////////////////////////////////////

Larry--you've made a lot of progress there, Bud..Lot of progress...(y)(y) Still more room to go there--as always.....Make s me want to get out back--

I started doing the same thing the end of last summer w/ my little workshop...My time is somewhat limited some days--and now that it's cold weather here--even though I have portable heaters--I still don't venture out there--But a decent/sunny day--I try to get in at least two-three hours 'shop time', then come in and warm up/kick my feet back./....Found out 'right away hat the roller cabinet tool box I got from HF is NOT big enough--even using two other top box's I already had...Isn't that the way?? Always? My bride just looks at me and shakes her head.... I will get one of the end-hang on cabinets from HF when they go on sale again......

Tell you one thing I have discovered or re-discovered--it's so nice and convenient to go out and put your hand right on something in a couple minutes--not take thirty minutes to move stuff, ya know? And get one coffee can or container out--and there is all the stainless hardware, etc. I dump the fasteners out on a metal tray/ w a little lip around it--then when I'm finished--just dump it right back in the container I emptied=--I have a row of magnets along the front side of my work bench and stuff always 'clings' to those strips when I don't want it to....So this little deal works good-

Enough of me imposing on your thread--roll on w/ it!

glenn

Reactions: larrybl

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #758
Thanks for all the comments! Need to film and video this, Don't get to see it often here.

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #759
24 Hours later, Before & After

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #760
After a day of fun this week, and a nice sun set yesterday, it warmed up nicely and I was able to clean Old Girl up. No worse for wear, and really needed the exercise!

Attachments

741 - 760 of 773 Posts