Tonight we cooked steaks in the oven. Halfway through I sprinkle blue cheese on them. Boy, did they taste good. My wife doesn't like barbecue so I rarely use it. She likes Peruvian chicken. You know why? She's from Peru.
So I think I'll drop this here as it is more about doing an electrical trench. I bought a trench tool to use on Hulk II. We have a 220 / 60A electrical connection on the house and currently have a 20A breaker powering the blue shed. The Blue shed will be going away once he has the new shed fixed up. I laid the conduit out to make sure it could bend around the corner and marked the ground for trenching. Too hot right now, but I may try it out after the sun goes down.
I have three jobs to do today.
1. Separate Rocks and dirt, and dump the rocks (after my Son loads the trailer).
2. Finish the trench (after my Son moves the bricks).
3. Mow the grass.
Can't complain about the seat time.
So, my old Work Tunes was having issues. There are two versions of these. Blue Tooth and AM/FM. I got the Blue tooth at Lowes and couldn’t use them (no smart phone). So I ordered the AM’FM version from Northern Tools $79.00 shipped and they arrived today. Used them while BBQing and here are my comments.
1. kind of pricy, but as much as I use them, worth it.
2. Way better sensitivity, Old ones would fade when I entered the house or shop, these didn’t at all.
3. Better sound, with three base level settings.
4. Automatic tuning, and easy channel selection.
5. Voice tells you what setting and channel is selected.