My Tractor Forum banner

621 - 640 of 666 Posts
3,178 Posts
I fry chicken on the stove and then bake them in the oven. I do that with pork chops too. Brown them in a skillet then bake them.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #623
The way I do the grill is almost like oven baked, but less clean-up. easier to apply the bbq sauce also.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
3,178 Posts
Tonight we cooked steaks in the oven. Halfway through I sprinkle blue cheese on them. Boy, did they taste good. My wife doesn't like barbecue so I rarely use it. She likes Peruvian chicken. You know why? She's from Peru.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #626
Been raining all week, still raining now but really Orange out there. This is actually how it looks. Pictures are direct from the camera.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #627
You know we got a lot of rain in Texas when these come out in herds.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #628
Not a big X-files fan, but when my Son picked these up for free I had to dig out the old remotes and DVD player. Beets OTA antenna for a while.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #631
Had an issue with my Work tunes yesterday, it started squeeling in my ears. Guess it's time to replace these.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #632
So I think I'll drop this here as it is more about doing an electrical trench. I bought a trench tool to use on Hulk II. We have a 220 / 60A electrical connection on the house and currently have a 20A breaker powering the blue shed. The Blue shed will be going away once he has the new shed fixed up. I laid the conduit out to make sure it could bend around the corner and marked the ground for trenching. Too hot right now, but I may try it out after the sun goes down.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #634
Used some weight on the ripper / Trencher. Little or no tire spin. Will clean this out, and flip the Ripper over for an additional 6 - 8". Beets doing this all with a maddox axe.
Working good so far.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #635
separating rocks from dirt till the sun came out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #636
I have three jobs to do today.
1. Separate Rocks and dirt, and dump the rocks (after my Son loads the trailer).
2. Finish the trench (after my Son moves the bricks).
3. Mow the grass.
Can't complain about the seat time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #637
Grass is mowed, now to fire up the grill!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #638
So, my old Work Tunes was having issues. There are two versions of these. Blue Tooth and AM/FM. I got the Blue tooth at Lowes and couldn’t use them (no smart phone). So I ordered the AM’FM version from Northern Tools $79.00 shipped and they arrived today. Used them while BBQing and here are my comments.

1. kind of pricy, but as much as I use them, worth it.

2. Way better sensitivity, Old ones would fade when I entered the house or shop, these didn’t at all.

3. Better sound, with three base level settings.

4. Automatic tuning, and easy channel selection.

5. Voice tells you what setting and channel is selected.

Worth the $$$ in my opinion.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #639
Getting the 1978 Roper 20T ready for the show next weekend. Give it to 2020 to not go smooth.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #640
Working on Show prep, got hungry.

Attachments

621 - 640 of 666 Posts