9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #601
I am not in the mood for humor.
I am not in the mood for TV
I am not in the mood for Radio
I am not in the mood for Politics
I am not in the mood for YouTube
So I am here.
Finished up the desk project and re-claiming shop space.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #602
Thanks, I still need to figure out how to add some gravity to the right side, or put a warning label on it.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #605
Daughter claimed it, I made a prop with rubber ends out of a old broom handle that works good.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #606
Walked around the property a bit, grass is very crunchy. I just might try something with these. Did some research and sounds interesting.

The cactus fruit, sometimes called a "Prickly Pears" are very sweet and can be eaten raw, right off of the plant. Depending on the level of ripeness, they can range from slightly sweet to syrupy sweet.
The prickly pear cactus produces several types of edibles and belongs to both vegetables and fruits. It is one of the few plants that are both.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #607
I only went into work one day this week, only because I needed to go to the bank (ATM). Today was an interesting day for remote work. I updated several County Radios information, answered some questions the Fire Chief had about charging radio batteries, Updated a EMS radio file, attended two remote meetings, and took some mandatory City on-line courses. No One knew I was working from the Man Cave.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
Back story on my YT post on (Some assembly required).

I have had the john Deere tear down picture for a while cause it is cool.

I have been following Susquatch253 and Senior for several years now.

While watching Susquatch's latest video, I thought sense he had most of the parts already outside for the Farmall Super M, if he could arrange them and get a picture like the JD it would be cool.

I got to thinking of how to send him that picture and the only (simple) means was to do a short YT video and drop it in his comments.

Came in this morning and got this notification. "Squatch253 has subscribed to you on YouTube!" How cool was that!

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #609
Too hot to do anything outside today so I was looking over my YT page and didn't see where I built the Man Cave back in 2013. I had a folder with the pictures I wanted to use for the video, so I made one today.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #611
BBQing some drum sticks right now and noticed a rather large hole in the yard, so I decided to see who or what was in there. I expected one of those big red wasps.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #612
Spidy, and a good supper. Drum Sticks are easy to do in HOT weather, pretty much let them go at 375* till the internal temp is ~185 then add BBQ sauce and go for another 20 minuets. Can do these while sitting in the A/C in the shop.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #614
Closed, this way I get an accurate temp reading on the grill hood thermometer.

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #616
I place the rack in the center with tinfoil under it and run the side burners for indirect heat keeping it around 375. Cook for 3 beers, and then check the meat temp. If close go for one more beer and add the BBQ sauce. Comes out great every time.
Edit: The rack helps to keep the legs in the sweet spot away from direct heat.

3,178 Posts
Okay, run the side burners and keep the chicken in the middle. I'll try that. I may try that when we cook salmon.I notice you have tin foil on the bottom too.That could be my problem.

·
6,510 Posts
I boil chicken and spare ribs and then put on the grill to brown them....gets 'em cooked all the way through without burning the outside

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #619
Here is by go to Rib recipe. Same set up as the chicken legs. Center rack and outside burners.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #620
Outsides don't burn if using indirect heat and keep the temp reasonable. There are no leftovers.

601 - 620 of 666 Posts