My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finaly got to tear into my 145 the engine is shot IE blown crank case and rod. after removeing the body and engine, Im impressed with how well it is built but there are exceptions , seeing i cant afford a new engine or short block going to attempt to install a 18 hp kohler, I want this tractor to work now and maybe some day restore back to orig. but for now I need it to work up a few acers . any one with a steering gear? and anyone needed parts off this engine let me now as far as I can see the head, carb ect looks good ED

·
Registered
118 Posts
well finaly got to tear into my 145 the engine is shot IE blown crank case and rod. after removeing the body and engine, Im impressed with how well it is built but there are exceptions , seeing i cant afford a new engine or short block going to attempt to install a 18 hp kohler, I want this tractor to work now and maybe some day restore back to orig. but for now I need it to work up a few acers . any one with a steering gear? and anyone needed parts off this engine let me now as far as I can see the head, carb ect looks good ED
Where in Washington are you located?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts