My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,i'm a Leyland 154 owner,got 2 of 'em,one a beat up front end loader,one pretty sano with only about 600 hrs up.Got the fel. in '89,other one about '95,I've got 2sons and a dotta on afew acres,and those lil tractors earn their keep! We got D.B.25 and Super Dexter 3000 for heavier work,tho the D.Bdoes'nt do mutch nowadays,bein the only petrol machine 'n a pain to get goin when cold(the others have been running on straight bio dis.the last 3years,including a Landcruiser)come to think of it,they ALL pretty hard to start in th winter, which is now nearly finished here(Gippsland,Vic) Anyway, I staked th radiator n stripped th fan on th f.e.l last week,when I got on th net to look for bits, I found you guys!

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Welcome aboard.

If you are in the market for bits and pieces, post up a request over in our For Sale/Wanted to buy section. No telling what some of our members have in their barns.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard.

If you are in the market for bits and pieces, post up a request over in our For Sale/Wanted to buy section. No telling what some of our members have in their barns.
Thanks,D-Doggbut I have anew fan on the way ,spare parts dealer in Bairnsdale located some n.o.s for me,dont know how much $ yet,probly get the radiator re-cored.There is a Morris Oxford in the bush about a mile from here,same engine block(B.M.C 1500)but rad.,fan etc are different.Starter,gennie look th same tho

1 - 4 of 4 Posts