My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Rich
378 Posts
My trailer - 5 X 10 removable stake sides, cut in half and hinged ramp gate, paint and hubcaps to match car. 3500Lb axle.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
merlynr, love that welder/generator and trailer! Repurposed boat trailer?

Jere, I had no idea your trailer is that old, it's in great shape!

Here’s mine, it’s a 2003 (or so) Anderson, 6x10. It currently needs tires, and the paint is showing it’s age. But, I’ve carried tons of firewood, moved/helped move houses, carted the tractor various places, etc. It’s built like a tank, and the only thing I’ve replaced is the lights (upgraded to LEDs which were not stock at the time). Best part was the price, only a few hundred or so more than the HD trailers at the time, and it has 2x PT decking and full-size tires (the HD specials had grated steel decks and tiny wheels).

I’d love to move up to a 6x12, tractor with attachments takes up lots more space than I anticipated. I'd also love a dump trailer...

Mike

·
Registered
282 Posts
I bought this Sure Trac 6'x12' last month. I have used it twice, so far, to bring home tractors. I still need to install D-Rings for more permanent tiedowns, and stain the floor.

Attachments

·
Gravely1964
3,775 Posts
Was browsing threw the forms today and ran across this form and post and figured I'd contribute :fing32:

Anyhow

P1020107.JPG my 16ft tandem nick named black and blue. Was a light blue color originally. Rated at 7000 lbs

P1020691.JPG

P1020690.JPG An little black which I bought to pull behind the escape at the last TSC sale. :thThumbsU Only hauled this tractor a short distance so far to try it. Has 3,500lb axle but rated for 2990lbs not sure but I think to get around not needing inspected.

Don't seem to have any pics of the snow mobile trailer handy either :hide:

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
My 1996 Coleman Shennadoah Pop-Up 25'6 open, has a fridge, flushing toilet, shower, water heater, furnace, also a 14k BTU portable A/C

1975 Circle J Carrier 2 Horse, mint, never used, barn stored.

2012 "Homemade" 18' Car Hauler

1976 Eric 4x8 tilt bed "Lil Tyke"

Have a 1978 Galaxie bow rider with a 302 on a trailer (does that count as another trailer)

Others,

Mystery 2 horse "Maggot Wagon" (Trash Trailer)

1986 Trail Magic gooseneck horse/stock

·
Registered
276 Posts
My 50 ft x 102" wide....comes in handy when me and the boys want to got to the camp for the wknd.

·
Administrator
13,443 Posts
Look at all those toys! Greenenvy1, you might be the winner of the most toys contest. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
276 Posts
Look at all those toys! Greenenvy1, you might be the winner of the most toys contest. :thThumbsU
Wish they were mine lol! Belong to a customer of mine.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Old thread worth reviving! Mike told me to come over and show my Trailer. It is a 5X8 TSC unit we got for $549 on sale, our first trailer. I am slowly learning and have a couple threads on it now. So far we added a deck and LED taillights. We also are trying a folding plate to allow it in factory spot.

Attachments

·
Rich
378 Posts
Thought I'd share my old project. My trailer when new looked much like Ericjr16' pictured above. Mine was 5 by 10 with wood floors. Bought in 1993 for $550. It has a 3500 lb axle with 14 inch wheels and tires. I proceeded to add stake sides and Cut the tailgate in half on hinges (to give better rear viability and look. I also painted it several times so it would match my tow vehicle. Also put on hubcaps to resemble the tow vehicle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Some of my many trailers I have 2 single axle jobbers ( not here at this time), 1 a Baker 12' and a TSC 10' ( it's a 2017 model)
The big yellow guy is a 1974 General 21,000 gvw with my hyd. drive 16,000 lb winch. The red tandem is a 1994 Double L , ( easily hauls large pick-up, van, car, OR in my case equipment!!The ole rusty one is a homemade dump trailer and was pulled many miles with the dump truck. Next pic. of the big guy has a modified Vermier just brought home. Last one in pix. is the one I use most, 07 Sure-Trac 14' dump trailer.--I use it to haul compost home to the garden's mostly and also haul whatever I can get loaded in it. This one has 16,000 gvw, but have been known to go over a bit! It does have 12-ply tires, (7:50 x 16 size) thanks; sonny

Attachments

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Here is my 22' x 7' wide enclosed. Has full interior with lighting, receptacles. I end up using it all the time from sleeping in it, helping people move, hauling four snowmobiles, hauling my X485 with loader on and all the attachments(the loader uprights just clear the rear door). Also use it for summertime snowmobile storage and a snowmobile work area sometimes if the shop is full.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Wow, that's really nice! Great idea to make it a portable/temporary shop!

Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
An 18' Aluma utility car hauler used mainly for transporting the green tractors (1025R & 3038e)

A 6x12 box trailer. The drop down ramp is handy for furniture & appliances (sadly sold the Magnum off after 10 years ...).

The wife's 5x10 7K dump trailer - not kidding, she wanted one so we got it...

A little Sno-Bear that is handy for the smaller stuff. Replaced the deck boards just prior to picking up the x394 ...

NIck

21 - 40 of 83 Posts