My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With mowing the grass every 3 - 4 days I was running out of patterns so I thought I would try something different. I think it turned out pretty good for my first time trying to go in circles. I just hope North Korea doesn't have a really long range missile :ROF

Anyone else have striping (no stripping) they can share.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
I think that it looks good. I don't stripe mine, but I do like the look.

I was going to say that the title could mean disaster with the censors until I saw your last line. I really don't think that many of us would want the stripping pics. They might be kinda scary in some cases. :ROF :ROF

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Other people do it too! An ex always told me I was nuts for mowing 'crop circles'.
You know the funny thing is I thought of this Monday night and told the wife my plan, and all she did was roll her eyes...guess I'm nuts.:drunkie:

·
Registered
441 Posts
backyard done with push mower and striper attachment.

·
JD RULES
1,026 Posts
lawnguy , why do you push mow all of that ??? I see a Tractor in your

Later,x595

·
Landscaper
153 Posts
We dont really have a dry season over here (drier...but not dry lol), so manage to keep our lawns nice n green throughout the year :)

Attachments

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
m7, I would be a basket case if I were you; North Korea now has a target to aim at! :ROF

The rest of you guys, you really have some nice lawns and some creative striping patterns! :thThumbsU

Here is a pic I took of my lawn a few years ago before I installed the mulch kit, which cuts beautifully, but doesn't leave nice striping patterns. :)

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
A shot of the backyard.

From a few years ago. My neighbor built a golf green in his backyard. I cut a fairway and we made a short dogleg par
4. If you had any guts you went for it over the apple tree.

Kevin

1 - 20 of 38 Posts