My Tractor Forum banner

4401 - 4415 of 4415 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Here is a wire harness from an X750, overall it's about 8 feet long, it is fun to verify a circuit, break out the good ole volt/ohmmeter & go to town.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Some fall colors from the backyard last night while mowing. Supposed to get some snow cover tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Everyone like pictures on this forum, so lets see your favorite. Post one or a few but tell us why you like them. Since this is the John Deere Forum lets try to have them John Deere themed... or at lease tractor related. :D

I'll start.... this picture is of my daughter Holly on her new tractor taking it for a spin around the yard.

[/IMG]
After 2.5 hours of working and ^%$#^&)(@@ at this clutch finally had to cut with torch--cut with grinder--and use puller to get this off the crank!! WHY cant J-deere put some never seize on these things when being built?? Not one of my better moments:mad:,

Attachments

·
2,160 Posts
Hey Durfman I just had a broken screen on my phone that I tried to fix at my kitchen table...that is what it looked like .....except I think I had more parts ..I wound up buying a new phone:D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Durfman, that clutch is going to need more than some JB Weld! I agree with Poncho, that's sad that you had to take it off like that.
Got that right--Had to be the worst one I ever took off?? only was 11 years old too I bought tractor new--I took off clutches of way older tractors never had that much trouble??

·
Parts collector
2,778 Posts
After 2.5 hours of working and ^%$#^&)(@@ at this clutch finally had to cut with torch--cut with grinder--and use puller to get this off the crank!! WHY cant J-deere put some never seize on these things when being built?? Not one of my better moments:mad:,
Dang man that really stinks!

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Someone posted a top view of FB the other day, so I took a top view of my X595

·
2,160 Posts
Boy they look different from that viewpoint...how the heck did you get that shot...and with no shadow of the guy taking the picture?

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Boy they look different from that viewpoint...how the heck did you get that shot...and with no shadow of the guy taking the picture?
I'm leaning out the window on the back of my attic.

4401 - 4415 of 4415 Posts