My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4411 Posts

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone like pictures on this forum, so lets see your favorite. Post one or a few but tell us why you like them. Since this is the John Deere Forum lets try to have them John Deere themed... or at lease tractor related. :D

I'll start.... this picture is of my daughter Holly on her new tractor taking it for a spin around the yard.

[/IMG]

·
Frame Swapped '88 322
1,235 Posts
Nice picture deerenut:fing32: This Picture is when I got my 110 on New Years Eve 2009. Was an exciting day getting it, and a awesome way to start 2010:drunkie:

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
This will be an awesome thread!!:thThumbsU

My picture is me snowblowing on my freshly rebuilt 112. I really like this pictures, because this was my first time using this tractor to snowblow. And it was great to see it work so well, and all my work paid off!!!:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

Attachments

·
Green Team !!!
468 Posts
I hope a video is okay !!

This is from the 2011 Western NY Spring Plow Day. It had rained some of the night before and most of the morning of, but with the sandy soil many of us plowed right through the rain.

I come into picture around the 40 second mark on my 140 looking like a drown rat but having a good time, and my 332 following right behind me.

I ( we all ) have a great time a plow days so this video would show a bit of my favorite Tractor Times !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGyzbWRbZz4

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes videos are allowed, content pending of course... :sidelaugh

Great pictures so far... and one video. I am looking forward to seeing more! :fing32:

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
This is our JD 111 that I'm just finishing up. Took this pic and vid today on its first test drive. The snow made it that much better. Feels good to to see the fruits of your labor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeeQY6fs7ts

Attachments

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
I feel very honored to have a "herd" of sorts...My FIL's 185 that my MIL gave to us and our 1026R. BTW....great thread!:thThumbsU

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Junk??? :swow:

Great pictures, keep them coming. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
114 Posts
This is a pic of our little guy on my x300 last summer. He goes crazy for anything with an engine, especially that little tractor. He gets me to push him back and forth on the driveway while he makes engine sounds lol

·
Registered
708 Posts
I always wanted to ask the USPO to do a series of postage stamps. This would be my choice for one.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know theyre not lawn tractors but theyre still green! 2 of the pics are of my dad and I with the 1969 4020 and the 1957 620. The other is of my little girl and I on the 620. Never too early to get them interested in the 2 bangers! Cant see it in the pic but she has a john deere shirt on too :thThumbsU

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
OK, lets see what I've got....

Recent - my 455 AWS winter setup:

Moving some wood this fall:

Painting some shutters with my assistant:

Thanks!

·
Registered
708 Posts
From a show.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Here is my 425 ready to go to work spreading mulch with my new dump scoop.

100MEDIA_IMAG0004.jpg

1 - 20 of 4411 Posts