My Tractor Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1182 Posts

·
JD X585 owner
548 Posts
I just realized I never posted my 45 loader pics here, either. So here are a few. Tooth bar is from Heavy Hitch and it has been great for loosening dirt and digging up large stones. Hooks are from Ken's Bolt-on Hooks. Forks are from Titan and they fit right over the tooth bar nicely. Shot of back of shed shows some of the large stones we moved with it last weekend.
DSCN5010b.jpg
DSCN5276r.jpg
DSCN5278r.jpg
DSCN5280r.jpg

Reactions: Merc1973

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Mine doing some work at a friend's house with him on it and then me unloading the trailer later.

Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Reactions: PA318Guy

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Loader looks great, those teeth add some bad arse attitude. You could paint a pic of a t-rex head on the side of the bucket, lol.

·
Registered
579 Posts
The teeth work great for digging up dirt and they also really help picking up logs. You can scoop them right up without getting off the tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Parts collector
3,600 Posts
Man I need to get a FEL or buy a tractor with one on......... Looking at the JD 650, 755's. I'd like to have 4x4 with the 20+hp diesel. I would prefer a hydro foot peddles but gears work too. My neighbor has a international/case something with a FEL, rear tiller, finish mower, and rear blade just sitting around in the garage. It hasn't been used in 4 years at least. it's older and gear driven but if I can get the whole setup for under $5K I'm going for it. I'm a JD guy through and through but if the price is right............

·
6,990 Posts
Does it have power steering? I know that sounds silly...but after having a couple of tractors with loaders without PS...you realize that it is not just a luxury...anything IH CASE at that price is a tremendous bargain...grab it even if it does not have the PS

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Does it have power steering? I know that sounds silly...but after having a couple of tractors with loaders without PS...you realize that it is not just a luxury...anything IH CASE at that price is a tremendous bargain...grab it even if it does not have the PS
That was a big factor in my choice. As well as available components and ease of hydraulic expansion and the hydros ability to provide adequate power.

·
Parts collector
3,600 Posts
yes power steering. I believe it's this same tractor. https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/31756549/1988-case-ih-235

With my buddy and I starting a construction business I can use it on the jobs. ;) We'd have the ability to do ground work when we build decks, to sidewalks or whatever.

·
Registered
579 Posts
My ideal would be to have a 755 with loader/plow, keep the 455 for blower and have a gas powered zero turn to mow. Long before that I need to build the garage to fit it all and take my wife on a bunch of vacations.

Reactions: FTWingRiders

·
Parts collector
3,600 Posts
My ideal would be to have a 755 with loader/plow, keep the 455 for blower and have a gas powered zero turn to mow. Long before that I need to build the garage to fit it all and take my wife on a bunch of vacations.

I would love one of those with a FEL

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Due to a knee injury last February (and I just wanted a different tractor), I sold my JD 790 w/300 loader:
HPIM2943.JPG

To buy a 2016 2025R with 120 hours w/H130 loader:
HPIM4388.JPG

HPIM2957.JPG

The left knee injury made it very hard to use the clutch on the 790, so a hydrostat was in order!

Shortly afterwards I found a slightly used 5' Frontier loader mounted snow blade for it:
HPIM2968.JPG

I also have a 5' boom & forks for it. As of today I have a whopping 135 hours on the tractor!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I think if you want to dig and lift, get a full sized agriculture tractor, they often don't cost more.
My neighbor has a 20HP 1.3 ton Kubota.
The other day, I lifted it off the ground with the FEL on my tractor. I have a pressure gauge on the hydraulics, so I know it wasn't even fully loaded.
I know, I know... shoulda took a picture...

·
Parts collector
3,600 Posts
Well looking around the net It looks like A little Buck loader for my 332 or buy a bigger tractor with one on it already.

1161 - 1180 of 1182 Posts