My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I plan to build a new shop with a traversing bridge crane to cover the whole thing; because in 20 years, I'll be 80.

meanwhile, my metal shop in in this sea container, wood shop in the shed behind, car and tractor repairs in the garage attached to the house, the big door you can see there.

View attachment 2506892

I have a nice workbench though. View attachment 2506894

Ok, to be honest it normally looks more like this;

View attachment 2506895

Top is 3/8 steel plate.
On the other side is a lathe and soon I hope to get my milling machine in there too.

And since I'm in Europe, I have 380V 3-phase power.
Nice man looks 馃憤

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Cool I like that

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
That's the shipping container full of used parts the 2 tents are full of tractors that haven't been out in a few years..the other 2 not shown are empty for now then I have the bone yard down back with about 20 riders and push mowers etc that we pick parts off

Premium Member

Registered
Here's mine, just a bit unfinished at the moment, but I did get the build under contract the other day, so should be happening this summer:
Someone must hate the guy that had to screed off that concrete with those pins so high. :giggle:

Looks good, I love shed builds.

Here's my little work shed, I don't normally keep anything stored in it as I have other buildings to store stuff in. With only 325 sqft of space I can't afford to store anything in there and it helps me to keep it tidy. Right now I got the new Kubota in there cause I got sick of walking 800 feet to the shed it was in, plus that one isn't well guarded so things could "walk" off. There's another building next to this one that's getting torn down and rebuilt this summer. That one will be the space for the Kubota, Lawnmower, and gator.

My garage has to stay nice for the chief financial advisor so I can afford to buy, build, and work on things, so I moved all my tools into the work shed when I got it built last fall.

Attachments

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

Are Shipping container full of used parts

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

Premium Member
Many I fix them all
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Spent the day cleaning up some of the mess I will upload more pics in the morning..lol I am beat

21 - 33 of 33 Posts