My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can you spy? I'll go ahead and say the dozer blade is a Gilson.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
1968 Hydro-Trac 12 parts and a 2 bolt 3pt handle.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang Stripmine! You got about all of it! Everything you said plus an engine pulley cover, 2 Custom deck blades, 2 plastic wheel weights and a cluster of pieces of steel. The engine is a HH120. I plan to make some kinda weight bracket for them. Not bad for $100.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
& a deck cover & at least one mower blade.

Looks like a pretty nice haul, was this a junkyard find or stuff from someone's garage???

Either way, Ya Done good. :thThumbsU
Junkyard/backyard. The guy had a ton of random stuff! He use to be big into Suburbans until he got some big JD's. 318, 332, 430. I basically cleared out the rest of his Sears stuff except a moldboard that i'll probably get my hands on eventually.

He answered my CL ad for a sickle bar mower (where's the sickle bar?) Said his friend has not 1, but 2 of them he wants to sell! The friend lives about 50 miles away and has a buncha other Sears stuff he wants to get rid of. I'm excited!

·
Member: Special K Club
1,556 Posts
Junkyard/backyard. The guy had a ton of random stuff! He use to be big into Suburbans until he got some big JD's. 318, 332, 430. I basically cleared out the rest of his Sears stuff except a moldboard that i'll probably get my hands on eventually.

He answered my CL ad for a sickle bar mower (where's the sickle bar?) Said his friend has not 1, but 2 of them he wants to sell! The friend lives about 50 miles away and has a buncha other Sears stuff he wants to get rid of. I'm excited!
WOW, you got a great deal for all that. PLUS leads on more stuff & 2 sickle bars. That ad really paid off for you.

I saw the pieces of steel in the picture & first thought that they were suitcase weights, but wasn't sure. That's an awesome haul.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, it worked out great. I only posted the ad yesterday! They have the little notches like suitcase weights, maybe someone tried to make them into that. He has 10 or so more he'd sell me if my idea works.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No DB stuff here, all Sears.

·
7000 posts and climbing!
7,145 Posts
Sears owned DB and sold to Roper. They stopped making DB stuff sometime during the late 1960's but a lot of stuff was believed to have been stockpiled.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I knew that about those companies. Are you talking about the 2 bolt 3 point?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts