My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Got it. Pretty nice setup. That blower almost makes your tractor look small because it is so big. How much does something like that weigh? Does the XL struggle lifting it. How about counter balance? Does the frontend get light with that up in the air? Once you add snow and ice to the blower my guess is it will be pretty heavy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The blower weight is 422 lb , it seems to lift it without a problem. I had my friend who is about 250 lb sit on it and it still lifted it just fine, don't get me wrong I do feel it when I lift it but it doesn't seem to be a problem .
That same friend who couldn't believe the XL lifted the blower also tried to lift the front of the tractor when I lifted the blower and couldn't move it, and that was without me sitting on it and the loader wasn't on it either.
I don't know how well it will all work out because I haven't got to try it out yet.
I believe it is going to work very well , I will let you know after we get our first big snow storm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts