My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an early-2000's Legacy tractor with the standard seat. I saw the pic below on eBay today.. are these arm rests an add-on I can find somewhere? Or is it an entire seat? Would love to do this if it's easy, any help pointing in the right direction would be appreciated. Searching here only turned up a few dead links.

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
They were an accessory that could be added to your factory seat. I have no idea if they are still available but they sold for a little over $100. They are very convenient and comfortable. When I upgraded to an XL I tried to move it over but it didn't fit the XL. It was so nice to have that I bought it again for the XL. If you're at all interested I might still have it. It is used but will be in pretty good condition. Let me know and I'll go out to the garage to look for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they would fit my non-XL Legacy, I am interested!! Looking closely it seems like the seat in the picture is taller than mine but it is hard to tell, could be an illusion.

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,416 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The non-XL armrests are mfg #1693427. These have been NLA for a decade or more. I has a NOS set I used on a Sovereign and then on my early legacy. I sold them lightly used for $150!

There has been 2 NOS sets on ebay. There is one set left...get it!
Thanks for the PN and link! It's a little pricier than I hoped, but I didn't know how rare they were. My seat is starting to show its age and has some cracks developing, I'll try to find a nicer one like in my original pic (it definitely has a higher back than mine) first.. bookmarked that eBay link if I strike out though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts