My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my LED auxilary lights from Mobile HID. I also picked up 2 red led combination marker lights at Wallmart. Just for laughs, I decided to try them out with a spare battery I have hanging around the garage. The big light from mobile HID worked fine, ( I only tried one), but I could not get either red marker light to light. Could both these lights be defective? Should I try something else? What would keep these smaller lights from working?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Post pics of the Leds from mobile hid when you can. I'm waiting on mine to show up. How long was you waiting on yours ??

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jaredfly, I placed the order on 11/9. The Fed Ex guy delivered them today. I was just on their web site and it looks like they are out of the 4" round ones until 11/25. I was thinking of buying another one for a reverse light, but I may end up using something else.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
jaredfly, These lights seem pretty nice. They are heavy and look to be rugged and well built. The mounting hardware that is included is of a nice quality. No documentation or instructions included though. Here are some pictures:

P1010104.jpg

P1010106.jpg

P1010107.jpg

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea Cat, you're right. I guess I should just go ahead and order another one for the reverse light. Do you have em on front too? Also, What kind of tractor is that? Its a good looking machine! Got more pictures?

·
Registered
2,947 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Fruch, thank you for the pictures. The lights look great on your machine. I have read many great reviews on these lights. Makes me want the set I ordered... today ha ha !

·
Shop Teacher & Proud Dad
243 Posts
Are the LEDs worth the money. I am 100% leds on my truck. I plan on running a salter this year from the back of my 425 and want to switch the halogen to LED for top cab lighting. I even have LED strobes on my tractor. Any pics of them lit up if possible, or a review would be greatful.

Another question, would one be suffice for front and back, or are 2 for each necessary to get sufficient lighting?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Are the LEDs worth the money. I am 100% leds on my truck. I plan on running a salter this year from the back of my 425 and want to switch the halogen to LED for top cab lighting. I even have LED strobes on my tractor. Any pics of them lit up if possible, or a review would be greatful.

Another question, would one be suffice for front and back, or are 2 for each necessary to get sufficient lighting?

Thanks!
Here are a couple of pics from http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=161522&p=1502404

Video #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH6lhJAfC1s

pic #1 and #2 from above are from the following video #2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-PmEfAW1sY

1 - 16 of 16 Posts