My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to post up some of the most popular products we sell for the combines and tractors!

LED Lights- These are the latest and greatest lights for your rig. They are SUPER bright and very efficient on your electrical systems. They can be made in a pencil spot beam or a flood or very wide flood beam depending on your needs. We sell Rigid Industries and VisionX LED Lighting

HID Lights- A little more established in the market, these lights are usually more affordable than LED but will not last as long as an LED emmitter. We sell a lot of the $100 HIDX lights that can be found on our website, and I will post some photos one of our customers sent us. The beam type of the HIDX light is a Euro style Driving light and seems to do great for farming folks because it's got distance but is still a very wide spread of light.

Check out all the products we have and if you guys have pricing inquiries just feel free to PM me or call me!

Thanks!
James

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those rectangle ones look like they could be used for extra back up light for my f250...
are they flood light type?
Yes! We actually have smaller lights that might work out even better for you, or some that are flush mount that you could cut into your bumper. If you don't want to cut, you can just mount them to the bottom of your bumper as well.

Here are some examples!

http://www.alternativeoffroad.com/Rigid-Industries-2x2-Dually-LED-Light-PAIR_p_278.html

http://www.alternativeoffroad.com/Rigid-Industries-SR-M-Flush-Mount-LED-Pair-_p_316.html

Yes they come in spot, flood or diffusion. Diffusion is definitely the best for back up light

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HID-X Lighting is definitely the best bang for the buck. If you are looking for the best of the best that will literally last you a lifetime, go with LED!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts