My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again everyone,

It's taken a couple months of getting to work 30-min early a couple days a week, but I finally finished scanning my shop manual. I've got a 1957-era shop manual that covers A's as well as early C-engines really well. I've also got that 60s manual I think many of us on here have. I carefully pulled all the staples out and a made color PDFs of all the pages, separated by section. Each year of the parts catalog inserts are also a PDF. Even two different years of Price List inserts, which I find are good sometimes for cross-referencing to later parts numbers.
I just wanted to let everyone know in case someone needs a diagram or parts list for a certain model. I'd share the entire thing all at once on here, but at roughly 1100 pages, that would be difficult. So, if anyone needs a certain year or section, PM me and I could always send you that one section. It sure makes it nice, to be able to print just one page out and keep from dirtying up the pages of the shop manual.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
I thought about digitizing the torque spec pages to put in the Lawnboy reference library here. Since you already have it done, maybe you could email that to one of the moderators to have them post it.
Lee

·
Senior MTF Poster
12,927 Posts
Thanks for your tremendous effort. Many times in the past I would like to have had access to that but I no longer work on them.

Walt Conner

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your tremendous effort. Many times in the past I would like to have had access to that but I no longer work on them.

Walt Conner

Thanks Walt. I hope some others get some use out of it too. There's quite a bit there. I also downloaded PDFill, so I can pull just individual pages out and make new pdf's from them. That way people don't have to sort through a 40 page insert just for one diagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
We're all friends here
13,991 Posts
That is quite a project. Thank you for offering it to the membership. I have made this thread a Sticky so folks can find it quickly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts