My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always been the kind of guy that gets the motivation, or "finds" the time to fix the snowblower after the 14" of snow. However I am trying to learn so I decided to fix the clutch that broke on my snowblower the end of last season. I took my old clutch to the local mower/tractor shop and asked the guy about a new clutch. I was not too thrilled with the answer, but what can you do. He told me it was a comet clutch and to look online see if I could get some numbers he could cross reference. Before I left he was kind enough to show me the one in his book that looked like mine but it had a hefty price tag at $150! I looked around online when I got home and was not very successful. I was hoping someone might have some info on them. It is a Lawnmaster sno-commander 23". That is what is printed on the handles. The ID tag said it was a model 605 type 300 and the serial was B 10861. And then it said it was a subsidiary of DC Dura Corp. Richmond, IN. The clutch I need would fit a 1" shaft, and have an 8 sprocket chain gear. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts